- Sortbælte graduering2. December 2019Mange mennesker går rundt med en lille drøm om at opnå det sorte bælte i Karate. For Céline Christensen gik denne drøm i opfyldelse, da hun i søndags bestod Dan-gradueringen. Céline har efter mange års træning bevist at hun var klar til at bære det sorte bælte, men først måtte hun igennem en prøve […]
- Practice Kihonby Gert Corfitzen Jürgensen on 7. September 2021 at 17:03
Kihon means basic technique; here we practice the basic techniques repeatedly. In addition to the technical aspects such as punches,
- The word Kimeby Gert Corfitzen Jürgensen on 27. July 2021 at 16:30
I have been digging into the use of the word “Kime”. Most Karate people know the word, and most likely
- Overextending/Overstretched!by Gert Corfitzen Jürgensen on 16. July 2021 at 9:12
This article is about overstretching of your elbow joint in connection with punching and your knee in connection with kicking.
- Kiai, Kake-goe and Kime, Part 3, Kimeby Gert Corfitzen Jürgensen on 4. July 2021 at 11:52
Kiai, Kake-goe and Kime Part 3, Kime In the following, I will try to clarify what I understand by Kime.
- Kiai, Kake-goe and Kime, Part 2, Kake-goeby Gert Corfitzen Jürgensen on 4. July 2021 at 11:28
Kiai, Kake-goe and Kime Part 2, Kake-goe I already gave you my interpretation of Kiai in part 1, and as
- Kiai, Kake-goe and Kime, Part 1, Kiaiby Gert Corfitzen Jürgensen on 3. July 2021 at 11:41
Kiai, Kake-goe and Kime Part 1, Kiai Kiai and Kime have a certain kind of mystery in Karate and have